Pennec Legal Consultancy
Pennec Legal Consultancy was established in 2012 by Gwénaëlle Pennec.
Gwénaëlle built up her knowledge and experience in over 20 years of working for major international and multidisciplinary legal firms.
In performing the commissions entrusted to Pennec Legal Consultancy Gwénaëlle further refined her skills as a company lawyer, accelerating her ability to understand the client's company culture and business.
Legal advice and assistance, providing specialist knowledge in the areas of:
- Corporate law;
- Property law, attachment and enforcement;
- Corporate governance;
- Contract law;
- Financing and restructuring;
- Corporate litigation.
- Legal advice for international, Dutch and French clients with respect to the organisation and restructuring of their corporate structure, including mergers and demergers; advice in the areas of Dutch corporate law and corporate governance.
- French and Dutch property law; advice on property development; acting as intermediary between French lawyers, Dutch clients and Dutch lawyers on French property transactions and in the areas of family law and acquisitions.
- Collaboration with other practice groups and other international law firms on mergers and acquisitions, banking and financing transactions;
- Managing legal/paralegal teams.
- Loeff Claeys Verbeke law firm in Amsterdam (1992-1993)
- Dubost & Til law firm in Paris (1991);
- Penningtons law firm in London (1989-1990);
- Jeantet law firm in Paris (1987-1988).
- Updating Corporate Law (twice a year);
- Updating Financial News (twice a year);
- Dutch Provision of Services (Identification) Act;
- The Cooperative, a special legal entity under Dutch law;
- Interaction Training;
- International Network Training;
- Directors' and Officer's Liability under Dutch law;
- Dutch Flex BV (the recent changes to legislation permitting the formation of private limited companies);
- Risk management and director's liability at multinational companies;
- Current fiscal developments relevant to corporate lawyers;
- Insolvency, financing and securities;
- Review of arbitration law;
- Participation in sessions of the Radboud University's Van der Heijden Institute and of the Independent Legal Professionals Congress;
- Real estate issues changing retail landscape.
- Drafting and renewal of commercial lease contract (“baux commerciaux") (loi Pinel) (A.F.A.C.)